Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Said Pink Isnt Pretty

eternity575

Yeah need to find some of that polish that kimi use on her car... then my car will be bling bling lol... at the moment it's kinda a grey color :lol: cos i had to drive on a nice dirty, muddy country road through the rain... needs cleaning, but when will it ever stop raining? :P

Nah, seriously Shelly, black is a very nice, and for your SR a unique, colour.

I like it the way it is. :thumbsup:

Cheers, Yves.

I like it the way it is. :thumbsup:

Cheers, Yves.

Awww thanks :lol:

Be at least over a grand to respray my car i guess... so er the money aint in my bank..

But i wouldnt mind a proper Yaris RS though :drool:

I like it the way it is.  :thumbsup:

Cheers, Yves.

Awww thanks :lol:

Be at least over a grand to respray my car i guess... so er the money aint in my bank..

But i wouldnt mind a proper Yaris RS though :drool:

The pleasure is all mine, girl.

Ha, girls with black cars, they make me go all weak. :lol: :P :lol:

Maybe you could try some of that Meguiars stuff or similar to get the life back in the colour.

Wanna swap your Starlet with my Yaris? I'll have it sprayed pink though first!! :P

Cheers, Yves.

YEah sure come over to the UK and i'll swap u the car, anything that will go faster than my little car :lol:

Yeah i have tried using a lot of different polishes, just dont seem to do the trick, plus winter is coming soon, too cold to do polishing.

But i have to clean it for the southern meet on the 19th and hopefully the starlet meet will be up and running. :thumbsup:

lol, I might come one of these days.

Have you ever tried cleaning with a claybar. You can get quite some impressive results on dull paintwork, although it's a bit of a job. You really should go and give it a good wax before winter, the weather and salt or sand, dunno what they use in the UK, are really bad on your paint.

Cheers, Yves.

Yeah they use those in the UK, get iced up roads in the mornings in the UK when winter falls...

But i shall be polishing it before winter comes.

is it possible they just nicked the AWD from the 1L and put it in the RS or dropped in a n RS engine,

i imagine they use different gearings 1L and 1.5 if they dropped in a 1.5 engine the could have kept the 1l gearbox in which would(if i rember rightly)improved 0-60/acceleration times?

CB :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links