Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Estima 2013 Manuals

DavoedMcC

Hello,

Currently in the process of upgrading from a 2004 Estima import to a 2013 model. The old one has served me well and was night and day in terms of maintenance work needed compared to the Vauxhall Zafira it replaced.

My "new cars resolution" is to get better at doing more of my own servicing/maintenance. To that end I'm after finding some sort of parts/workshop manual(s) so I can easily get at least the Toyota parts codes to know I'm ordering the right bits (has been a bit of a hassle with the current car).

What sort of details do I need and where should I be looking? I've currently got the frame/chassis number from the import paperwork and can get hold of other details once I've picked it up at the end of the week.

Thanks,

David

parts are not an issue try Megazip or Toyodiy finding parts in the uk can be hit and miss - As it is JDM all service information is in Japanese, general service parts are easy to get, and brakes can be a pita

if you look up oem part numbers, you can then cross these to the aftermarket part suppliers like Blueprint

https://partsfinder.bilsteingroup.com/en

the 2 main issues you will run into are the speedo conversion and you will need to swap the radio out* some later upgraded radios do have English settings, tax wise it may get put in the pre-2001 PLG tax bracket iirc that is £325, if it's a fresh import, as it's over 10 years old it only needs an MOT, not an IVA, with the usual speedo conversion and the addition of a rear fog light but some JDM cars have the rear fog

owners manual Google translated from Japanese

estima non hybrid

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfl8d6syyunhdbo/estima_201205-eng-.pdf?dl=0

• Like 1

That's great, thanks for the info. It's been imported by a dealer so all the conversion work has been done already.

I'm mainly thinking about ongoing maintenance and servicing, but if I struggle I can come back here for help, cheers.

Likewise if you take bits off to service pop back and explain it a bit for the benefit of others 🤗

• 3 months later...

Also a new member with imported Estima. 2013

Would like to get wheel alignment checked but so far told not on the system so cannot do it. Can anyone suggest garage who will do this. Co Durham and/or South West London

I would estimate the same figuers for a front wheel drive camry would be the same as they run on pretty much the same gear.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links