Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Recall Letter

Penfold72

I received a recall letter in the post today, telling me the DCM needs an update..... As far as I was aware this work has already been done, unless this is a second DCM recall. Anyone else had a letter 

Just checked mine, and it has an outstanding recall. I think the dealer has some explaining to do, as this was meant to have been done when it had it's last service 

I had the letter a few months ago, i thought i would leave it and get it done at next service. I have now had another letter, and all the info is the same. So either it's another update of the DCM or they are just chasing it up, as I didn't book it in after the 1st letter.

10 hours ago, Penfold72 said:

Just checked mine, and it has an outstanding recall. I think the dealer has some explaining to do, as this was meant to have been done when it had it's last service 

I had the same issue. Big argument with the dealer as I had attempted to have this done four times. I had it done at a dealer while away which to them was no problem. This shows how dealer-to dealer the service can alter. The dealer who completed the recall is a smaller one compared to what was my local beginning with the letter "S". Anyway problem solved sold it and bought a Kuga Vignale.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links