Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Supercharger Ts Is Coming ...

acidman

.... only as an complete supercharged version from Japan ! It won't be a TTE-TS !

And the supercharger-kit is cancelled !!!

rumours says about the Japan-supercharged-TS:

coming next year in April , 1000 pieces , new front- and rearskirt , 17" alloys , left-right exhaust system , sport seats , high performance brakes , 220hp , with full 3 years warranty and abouit 32000€ in GER

So all who dreamt about a TTE-supercharger kit for a long time.....

.... not every dream comes true :crybaby:

thats not what i have heard and i was at TTE only a few weeks ago..........the decision hasnt been made yet

when i was at TTE they were still evaluating the suspension spring rates, and deciding which anti-roll bars

Doesn't Blitz do a supercharger for the 2ZZGE engine? It will probably void your Toyota warranty,but what the heck...

So what is the finall decision?

Which news is fresher?

Anyone?

Last month TTE said : decision is on Toyota Japan - kit is ready , but if it comes depends on Toyota

about the rumours mentioned above yesterday I phoned with TTE : yes , the TS compressor comes from Japan ! But an additional s/c kit for the after-market won't come. (99% final decision)

Ok , TTE said also , it will be a s/c kit for 99% and NOT a complete car ... and now it's exactly opposite ! Perhaps we have an 1%-chance for the s/c kit <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links