Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Family

Kerby

Well just got back from the dealers with my parents and they have just gone and bought a yaris t-sport same age and colour as mine, im gonna have to make mine stand out a little more now :P

the sales guy also let me take his corolla t-sport for a drive,mv all i can say is WOW :drool:

did you make him duck his head when a bird walks pass

he let me take it on my own. he was sorting the paper work out with my mum and dad. lets just say i gave it a good thrashin :P

im iright in saying although the corolla has 189??bhp its only 0.3/0.7(cant remember)seconds quicker than a yts to 60?

does anyone one know what drive the cts is??frw 4wd???

CB :thumbsup:

Yaris family? Ha, we're even sadder...

I have a T3 diesel (my second Yaris)

My little Sister has a Blue 1.0

My parents have a Terra (or something like that - same spec as a T£ but with aircon instead of a CD player) diesel in France...

We also have 2 Ravs and my old man's company has another 3 Hilux...

Oh dear...

:thumbsup:

Alan

I got a Toyota Echo 1.3L, My mum drives a Camry Wagon, Dad has a just sold his Ford Escape to by a Toyota Kluger (company car), and my Brother has a AE92 Corolla CS hatch.

They all traded to toyotas in the last 2 years after they saw how well mine stood up to my punishment :P

im iright in saying although the corolla has 189??bhp its only 0.3/0.7(cant remember)seconds quicker than a yts to 60?

does anyone one know what drive the cts is??frw 4wd???

CB :thumbsup:

0-60 in 8 seconds dead and they are front wheel drive mate!

They ain't all that! :thumbsup:

Hey I'm just as bad I've got 2 yaris t sports in the family :thumbsup: His and hers. One 51 plate. And the other 02 plate.

jerry!!

i have my 1.0 yaris my sister has a 2.0 RAV4 GX, my dad has a Hiace D4D

mum has a 316tise compact tho

i know, i can be a little slow at times. i dont watch tv that much. spend most of my time in the pub :beer: :P

Haha I'd love to have another Yaris in the family, instead my Dad has a Vauxhall Astra Van and a Ford Fiesta...I refuse to comment :P :P

quite of people on here seem to have atleast 2 toyotas in the family spose its cuz there gud quality, my sistas BF had a carina too at one point 4 toyota's!

ive got a TS

my mams getting a 'Blue'

and my bro will have her old 1.0!

and my dads lookin at an mr2 roadster!

:lol:

Hi

well our drive looks like a toyota Yaris showroom. I have a silver GS 1.0(W plate), my mum has a green GS 1.0(T plate) and my sister has a caldera red colour collection GS 1.0(02 plate). But I have plans for my Yaris. Need the bumpers colour coded and alloys oh and a rear spoiler. :D I will get there eventually.

How much should i expect to pay to get the bumpers sprayed? :huh:

How much should i expect to pay to get the bumpers sprayed? :huh:

Quite alot I should think Pamela! But i managed 2 pick up a colour coded front bumper off e-bay 4 £16 so keep an eye out on there also! :thumbsup:

lol im not suprised, i wouldnt have even admitted to havin them in my family

lol ah well I guess I have some work to do..my Dad is liking my Yaris a lot so maybe one day he'll get rid of the Fiesta and get a Yaris!! :)

and here was me thinkin that i was the only one. oh well. at least none of you have got 2 cars exactly the same

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links