Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

At Last!

mr2nut123

i did a bit of travelling but i got her! white rev2 1993 k reg mk2. took her for a test drive and cos im used to my 1.2 special i babbed myself, i cudnt believe the power and how COMFY! they are to drive. i cant take it in that theyre like 10 years old and look 10times better than 90% of cars around, its crazy. got a rite deal, fsh and woman owner for 3grand with new cambelts alternator and Battery with all reciepts. just gotta get my insurance sorted now and im away :lol: gonna be losin sleep i tell ya....

Yesss another white 2 ownner (not just me having to wash her every day  )

Black's just as bad mate :D

cheers guys. best forum, best car, soundest ppl. ********in mint. :lol: when that garage door came up and she wa there gleamin with not a single thing wrong....i almost fainted! dad just looked at me n sed "now THATS a minter" and wi no hesitation bought it. the test drive was so amazin, it corners like nowt else, i know ive heard stuff about it sliding in rain but it must be more like ice, the guy INSISTED! i kept floorin it round corners and i just cudnt believe the grip. wont be doin that much when i get it tho cant be riskin this baby :P neway, now iv !Removed! my pants im off for a pint down local. l8rs

lol rico, thats understatement of the year :lol: i havent got a body kit on it stu, its totally standard, that pic on my signatures a guys cars from imoc i think? its veilside skirts, veilside rear bumper and bomex front bumper, makes a great combination so mine wil be like this eventually. for now tho, theyre just so dam sexy as standard i really dont care :D

Has it got the early 14" wheels on it?

Cos i've got a set of rev 3 wheels with v good tyres for sale

if your interested...

yeah i prefer them standard aswell B) well except the internals that is :P

i was thinking that wasnt yours because i remember talking to the owner of that car at a show this year. :wacko:

yo rio cheers for offer but its a 93 k reg so its got 15" alloys as standard. rite am <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed, nite. cheers 4 the welcome ppl :P

It's a rev 2 '93 model, and it's pretty much in superb condition.

The younger ones here, arn't allowed to driver turbos.....oh well, still doesn't stop us from buying N/A's and cruising past saxo's etc.

That white one in the pic looks really good actually, with the veilside etc..... hmmm......I wonder....

I think its safe to say he's happy... :D

whatever gave you that impression? :blink: lol

Congrats matey, it does sound like a true minter. Get those pics up!!!!!

Well done! Don't blame you for being so happy you wil have so much fun :D :D

good taste btw - White 93 N/A mmmmmmm :P

Has it got the early 14" wheels on it?

Cos i've got a set of rev 3 wheels with v good tyres for sale

if your interested...

how much and what condition rico?

i was gonna refurb mine, but if yours are good and cheap i may have em. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links