Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pic Of My Soon To Be Baby :)

TarikB

I actualy prefer the 5dr versions, must be getting practical in my old age :)

Someone asked wwhat yaris I had at the moment answer is none, I had to sell it here is a pic when I had some 17"s on it. Was a 1.3 engine but pretty basic apart from that.

medium.jpg

I'm near burnham side... where abouts are u..?

camberley if u know where, aint sure where u r though....iam crap at geography :lol:

:lol::lol: don't worry I'm crap at geography also... :lol: don't even know where camberely is... prolly been there but can't recall, anywayz we're in berks we know that much! might see you around... :D

Starlet, I moved from Antigua to Barbados for work so had to sell as shipping it was unrealistic. and i quite fancied the upgrade.

yeah theres a southern meet on the 19th sept, hope u'll be there.

is there a northern meet as well on the same day??

Yeah the karting is on same day oop narth...

I'll be at the southern meet hopefully

Starlet, I moved from Antigua to Barbados for work so had to sell as shipping it was unrealistic. and i quite fancied the upgrade.

oohhh i see, nice upgrade though, bet u miss ur old car

yeah theres a southern meet on the 19th sept, hope u'll be there.

is there a northern meet as well on the same day??

Yeah the karting is on same day oop narth...

I'll be at the southern meet hopefully

northern n southern on the same day, to people that are going to decide which one to go to.... hard choice for them...... come on southerns!! make it better than the northern meet. :lol:

theres a white yaris round here, it has a white sunstrip :ph34r: and is sitting on 15 inch aftermarket alloys! but it seems way high up, and mines the same model and mine is lower :blink::wacko:

i thought it was gona b a bit of competition when i saw it round here, but an old bloke bought it from the garage! and left the stuff on :unsure:

OLD BLOKE!!!!!!

Hey Tarik

What sort of price you paying in Barbados ? Heard it's !Removed! expensive out there. Picking mine up on wednesday :thumbsup:

T sport same colour - can't wait ! I only got 5% off UK list but I am getting a real good p/ex deal on a totaly f***ed Bravo and £5500 interest free :)

Works out at about 12k GBP the killer here is the duty you pay when you import cars. an brand new 1.3 yaris in quite a basic config is about the same. Tomrrow is the big day will try to get some shots up as soon as i get the thing home.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links