Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres - What To Do?

dawolf

I currently have one Avon and one Nankang on the front (bought like that). The Avon tyre is getting very low on tread so I need to change it but what brand should I get to replace it? Was gonna get another Nankang but I've heard they're crap. Money is quite tight, that's the problem. What do you think?

i used to have avon zz3s on the 200 really good tyres not to expensive and i loved them however they were qite soft compound and only lasted me about 5 months but loved them go AVON

nankangs are good tyres nothing wrong with them ,they have reinforced side walls to protect alloys from curbing.i have them all round on my celica , no problems at all in any weather.apart from snow , they arnt for the snow

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/

click the link on my post , this one works , you get a full report and all technical data on each and every tyre

i got nankangs 215/235's 17 inchers on at the moment, theyre pretty good in the dry n alright in the wet. The toyo proxes i had on 15" were brilliant in any weather though :thumbsup:

I've had those !Removed! Avons before on my 735 BM, mannnn, they do not like it wet!!! Especially on the front, they sorta slide forwards instead of turning on slightly damp roads, on roundabouts especially. Anything over 20 mph with these boys on the front, the car just goes in a straight line. Changed them for Uniroyal Rainsports, they ROCKKKKK.

I would go for P6000's or Proxies, I have a really cheap tyre place around the corner from me, depending on where you in the country I could get a quote from them and find how to get them to ya ( im in cardiff :D

Save a tenner a corner and then it'll cost more than £40 to tow you out of a hedge ..

Never skimp on tyres .. they are the only think keeping you on the road.

ive just bought 4 bridgestones so3s, 225/50/15 and 205s for the front 400 all in inc balance fittings ect, nice tyres

Save a tenner a corner and then it'll cost more than £40 to tow you out of a hedge ..

Never skimp on tyres .. they are the only think keeping you on the road.

I have to totally agree with that, see it as an investment! lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links