Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aftermarket stereo iso harness

Will-I-Am2015

I just bought a Atoto F7WE to replace the stock radio on 2011 Auris Hybrid
Does anyone know which of the harness I will need to buy for plug and play?
I saw loads of them on eBay and Amazon but not sure which one will fit the connectors.
If someone have experience of installing this or you have link for the harness please let me know.
Pic 1-3 is my stock stereo and pic 4 is the back of the new stereo.
Many thanks

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

Hi ! 

I can't see your new radio power cable. Supposing that the radio has ISO harness, all that you need is a new ISO to Toyota cable adapter.

Thanks, I don't have the new stereo yet (I just order it yesterday) and it should come with the iso harness.

So After I dig more deeper today I found out what each plug does (From top to bottom)

Ariel, power and front Speakers, rear Speakers, steering wheel right control - for answer the phone, next one no idea as everything works when unplugged, last one is left side steering control - volume
So technically if I just want the radio to work without the steering function I just need a converter for Ariel and a power and speaker to iso and it will work.

I really want to get the steering control to work as I can then answer the phone with the new head unit. Will there be any adapters for this to work? On my steering wheel there are the standard volume and mode button on the left and on the right there are button which I can answer the phone.

image0.jpegimage0.jpegimage1.jpeg

Don't worry about steering controls, the radio has two wires for connecting steering wheel controls, so connect them to existing wires and enter in radio meniu, programming steering wheel switches.

Screenshot_20240404-070832.png

This is ATOTO radio connector.

Many thanks and this is handy to know.

So I have purchased a couple of adapter one for the Ariel and the other for the two main power /speakers to an iso connection and I will link the 3 cables on the 20 pin connector(I think it’s called E3 connector) and it’s 6-8 for steering wheel control.

now after reading your diagram I am thinking I can wire the reverse camera to the new stereo but my reverse camera is inside my rear mirror. Do you know where is the cable located so I can make it works?

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links