Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oil Filter

steve eames

hi folks i need to change my oil and need advice on best way to get to the filter does anyone know cheers

DO NOT i repeat DO NOT use the jack in the back of the car!! its very, lets put it, *****!! use a proper one to jack the car up, and use the ****ty little one on the side for extra stability!!

i used the little jack when puttin alloys on, ITS CRAP, my car fell off it coz it was unstable, and also almost took my mates mams boyfriends head off!!

use a trolley jack and axel stands

you can buy an adequate set for about £50

ok so garage std equipment but will do for oil changes and stop you dieing

ive got ramps small drive on ones there great for reversing on but if ur doing the front u need to take the bumper off was loads eaiser to change coolant anyway with bumper off

ive got ramps small drive on ones there great for reversing on but if ur doing the front u need to take the bumper off was loads eaiser to change coolant anyway with bumper off

yeah a kno dude!!! :ffs: its a !Removed! gettin em onto those ramps!! i hadta put 5 metre long planks leadin upto each ramp, just so i could get up!! and bricks under planks to prevent them snappin!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links