Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Led Windsreen Washers

fazzy

mines are blue to match ma car, white would be nicer thou, but this was done at the beginning of driving life.

Just to check, i open the bonnet and drill a hole into this black rubber thing and theres one on either side,(passenger side or driver side) but its best to do the passenger side (less wires). Then run the wire to the switch.

Let me know if i have that right.

Breezer: do you have a pic of this multi switch and where have you put it, or describe

Cheers

dont drill, use a screwdriver

NS is easyer to get to, but more wires

power to switch then switch to neons or lights etc

there may be 1-4 spare pins on the switch

Cheers for the pics, i have a diesel and its hard to see through all the bits and pieces.

it appears that leds abit of a iffy subjet with people.

i was gonna take it in to get the switch for the led and the cd player/tape player down but i think i will just do it ma self now.

I have got crap from people about both things (led and tape/cd). Just to add some more light on to the situation, i didnt set out with the intention to have this done to ma car. But if i have the chance to get benefit of both worlds and have more choices than originally there then its a good thing to try.

For those who say "just use the cd player" or "dont bother with a switch just turn them off" all i can say is think out side the box.

Cheers for your help again guys laters,

It's not really a matter of anyone not likeing LED washers...or coloured sidelights, it's a matter of them been 100% illegal, which will land you with a fine and 3 points on your license.

Worst case..if your involved in an accident, and it's noted that something about your car is illegal...your insurance will be null and void.

Is that all really worth it to look like a tw*t?

Mod customise all you like, but within the law.

Vipes

OS = OffSide = Drivers Side

NS = NearSide = Passenger Side

It's not really a matter of anyone not likeing LED washers...or coloured sidelights, it's a matter of them been 100% illegal, which will land you with a fine and 3 points on your license.

nopeeee!!! jus a warning.....and a note telling you to take em off at get signed at garage, if not, fined £20 and set on ya way!!

:rolleyes: experiance :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links