Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Go Gold Or Not Go Gold?

sclark

oh yes indeed it is i haven't taken advatage of the discounts yet its worth it just to belong to the forum :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I agree with that!

Ignore Starletsr... have you noticed she isnt a gold member - so how could she know whether its worth it?

Put it like this, no GOLD member will post here to tell you its not worth it, because it is.. you get a ton of discounts, and not just car stuff either, things like breakdown cover, theme parks etc...

and then theres the additional forum features, more forums, access to the arcade, gallery etc...

Trust me mate, i had no need to go gold (I am a gold member on LOC, so have all the discounts there), but i still went GOLD on TOC, and dont regret it for one second!

Ignore Starletsr... have you noticed she isnt a gold member - so how could she know whether its worth it?

Put it like this, no GOLD member will post here to tell you its not worth it, because it is.. you get a ton of discounts, and not just car stuff either, things like breakdown cover, theme parks etc...

and then theres the additional forum features, more forums, access to the arcade, gallery etc...

Trust me mate, i had no need to go gold (I am a gold member on LOC, so have all the discounts there), but i still went GOLD on TOC, and dont regret it for one second!

:crybaby::crybaby: ignore me.... u bunch of big bullies, just becos i cant afford going gold, iam saving up for it........ hehehe.

It is worth every penny of £25. And being one of the Sisters of Toc B) we have a great laugh and the polls are out of this world, we chat about everything there is to chat about :ph34r: and then some. :group-cuddles:

And the discounts are out of this world, car related and non-car related I have saved loads of £££££££ by going Gold. :thumbsup:

Going Gold was the best thing I did here made even more friends!! I havent used the discounts yet... just being member of the forums is worth the £25 as it is!!! its amazing!

:crybaby::crybaby: ignore me.... u bunch of big bullies, just becos i cant afford going gold, iam saving up for it........ hehehe.

see, she says its not worth it, but shes still planning on joining.

But it is up to you, £25 isnt chump change, but i for one (along with others) think its well worth it...

(and see, no Goldies have said its not worth it have they?)

do it go gold :D

like everyone has told you the club discounts are great and its not all car stuff either! the gold forums are a great laugh :lol::lol:

and above all else you help out the club :thumbsup:

kim :wub:

hmm...spending money online is not the same as spending it in real life. You don't feel that u'v spent it.

Tis when your statement comes through.

GO GOLD. You`ll thank us in the end.

NOW. Just do it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ive got gold and i can honestly say that i havent benefited from it.

My local toyota dealer isnt interested in the gold member scheme.

The only thing I might use is the Halfords discount.

Sorry guys have to be honest

But it is worth supporting the web site tho !!

Edited by phil3345

Way to ***** on the BBQ ;)

you not been having fun with all the threads?... chatting to people?... oggling the pics?...getting up to mischeif?... and thats just the threads....

your loss... shame... I've never felt so involved, has been great...

been sucked up to signing up hey hehe. :P

Wish I'd have listened to you! :crybaby:

Going Gold was the worst move I have ever made!!! :angry:

I'm soon going to be saving £30 on my service thanks to that poxy Gold thingy!!!!! 4_2_200v.gif

Also I find that most nights when I go on the Gold forums I'm talking to a right bunch of like minded weirdo's!!!!!23_29_112.gif

Yes I admit getting my Gold membership 3_3_8v.gif has been the worst experience of my life, so I say don't do it 4_2_109v.gif

Just a mo' there's somebody at the door---------------3_2_7.gif

The moral of this story is.

If you don't want to save money and you don't want to have a good time with like minded people--Don't go Gold.

Personally I think It's the------23_146_5.gif

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links