Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does everyone see a new post in a subforum?

mikmikmikmik

Is it highlighted on the main page as most recent no matter what subforum the list is in?

Like this one from me, since all cars have the plastic cover on top and in front of the radiator, then all covers must have clips and holes on metal brackets where the clips go through. Is this paint bubbling a known issue on any other Toyota car?

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

They do show up. It may have been pushed down the list quickly as there was a lot of activity at the time. 

6 minutes ago, mikmikmikmik said:

Is it highlighted on the main page as most recent no matter what subforum the list is in?

The forums page shows the topics which have had the most recent new posts, regardless of which model forum the topic is in. Approx 6-8 topics get highlighted in this way, and they change depending on the number of new posts made.

On 4/19/2024 at 10:39 PM, FROSTYBALLS said:

The forums page shows the topics which have had the most recent new posts, regardless of which model forum the topic is in. Approx 6-8 topics get highlighted in this way, and they change depending on the number of new posts made.

But why do it that way rather than the latest posts, I don’t see any advantage to the current method!

@olddriver , I guess it removes all the posts you have read thus reducing the scrolling 

1 hour ago, Roy124 said:

@olddriver , I guess it removes all the posts you have read thus reducing the scrolling 

But it doesn’t, wether I reply to or just read a post, it makes no difference to the position of a post in the list!

@olddriver I meant that when you open a post, under one it ceases to be bold print.  Under the it is no longer displayed 

'Most recent' means latest. 

Making a mountain out of a molehill with this.

1 hour ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

'Most recent' means latest. 

Making a mountain out of a molehill with this.

I just find it confusing when a new reply to a post in a sub is made, it does not go to the top of the list for the sub., it could have been eighth in the list before replying and stays eighth after replying.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links