Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wtf...... Big Time !

Unity Jon

I think there's only one real exhaust - the others look like toilet rolls :lol:

i think ya might be right :lol: utter tosh!!!

its unfinished..suggest comment when it is...trhe guy may have .or will be putting cosworth engine and running gear in..........

each to there own i say.........personal choice.do i like it...NO, but i reserve judgement till its finished :yes:

would i be right in assuming then that i cannot put up a picture of my crazy modded Hipposleek bumper, for fear of critacism :crybaby: ......it is crazy :wacko:

Whats the matter with you lot? Cant you tell its a concept car from Fords SVO division. They had to put half a ton of carp on it so people wouldn`t know what it was.

IMHO i think you`ll see Colin MaCrae driving it next season. :D

knock someone over in that , they will die of asbestosis :lol:

Do you think they just stood back and chucked the filler at it, thought "Hey, nice lumps!" and started from there?

A

Quality styling takes after curves.. natural inspirational curves, for example the Beetle, after, a, er beetle.. the E type jap, possible after a phallus. In this case, looking from the rear you can clearly see Jabba the Hut was the "artists" inspiration.

I can see it has been carefully and thoughtfully sculptured in such a manner which manages to totally displease the eye.

ok so what the hell is going on here ???

10995b1.jpg

b53.jpg

Good match for the A :censor: e sticking out of the tent in the 2nd pic :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The air scoop on his wing is facing the wrong way and someone has nicked his rear wiper arm. Also, how does he get in? He don't have no door handles. PS, is that really you Sexycrayola? If you don't mind me saying, you iz got a well fine pair of pins there m'lady.

ok so what the hell is going on here ???

Whats going on here??

This my friend is what happens when you smoke too much weed.

Also think the tail lights are a bit out of place now, they just don't belong do they huh guys.

...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, its in France, that explains everything :shutit:

...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, its in France, that explains everything :!Removed!:

france the world fashion capital . but howe come u see all the fench schoolkids wearing global hypercolour t shirts and all with the same back packs

...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, its in France, that explains everything :!Removed!:

france the world fashion capital . but howe come u see all the fench schoolkids wearing global hypercolour t shirts and all with the same back packs

Retro is cool.. they are so many years behind everyone else in theory they are cool??????

I hear doc martins have just come into fashion over there :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links