Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yet Another Week Goes By...

Cally007

Well thats been about 5 months since i started looking for an mr2 and I am starting to lose hope. Another friday and another autotrader yet still nothing local, I am begining to think that I am just not meant to have an mr2 :(

bah humbug!

dont worry dude, i waited 6 months to get mine lol (well for 4 of those months i didnt have the money) but as they say.. good things come to those who wait :thumbsup:

You are from Hamilton - how about all the usual places that are pretty near by: Calder/Monifieth/Banzai etc...

I got seriously lucky with mine - went to see one complete POS then the one I bought which I had previously ignored as it was advertised as a modded GTS for some strange reason - all within the space of a week and same week I sold my G60!

Flights are so cheap now especially from say Prestwick - London, why not get a respected member here to go have a look at some down south then you could always fly down and enjoy the drive back. More choice that way too :)

trust me i have been looking all over the uk, good if there is local ones give me something to do on my fridays off lol.

the thing is, you have to be very quick if you want one, you see it and run for it there and then. if you hang around, the good ones get snapped up.

Blimey.. I wasn;t even looking for one and one caught my eye in the local rag.. that evening it was mine :lol: there seem to be loads about????

I just tried to reply to your other thread, but it apears to have vanished...

stunning car! love it!!!

your engine cover looks like a turbo one.... did the later Mr2s use that then???? as its a UK car It can't be a turbo!!!

i know it's vanished ???????

the engine cover is indeed a turbo one... i have the original too - i just prefer the turbo one.

i also have the original rev5 wheels, original toyota exhaust, original toyota headunit and spacer bar, tbar covers... it's really MINT

i've found a rev5 tubby i want so i need to sell my baby to go some way to fund it - rev5 tubbies are flipping expesive !

:rolleyes:

i know it's vanished ???????

the engine cover is indeed a turbo one... i have the original too - i just prefer the turbo one.

i also have the original rev5 wheels, original toyota exhaust, original toyota headunit and spacer bar, tbar covers... it's really MINT

i've found a rev5 tubby i want so i need to sell my baby to go some way to fund it - rev5 tubbies are flipping expesive !

:rolleyes:

It vanished cause you can't sell stuff on the site without being a member :thumbsup:

whoops sorry mr mod. :eek:

would you be able to enlighten me how to become one - only logged on today you see... also appologies for hijacking this thread..

whoops sorry mr mod. :eek:

would you be able to enlighten me how to become one - only logged on today you see... also appologies for hijacking this thread..

Tis okay fella .. all you need would be Here ..

I suggest you mail (or PM) the fella about your car ..

It's just trying to keep the forum clear of "one post wonders" who come in, post their car for sale and then disappear :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links