Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris vs Honda Jazz

ninanina

1 hour ago, canuhelp said:

Thanks again.

We did actually do this after our test drives.We didn't want a bigger spec car.We just wanted a brighter cabin interior and even the Mazda's/ Yaris with the grey interior did not overcome the cramped and uncomfortable seats or lack of headroom.

We also found looking at CarWow that they weren't aware of the almost £1500 pound off special deal that Honda currently has on new hybrids.

But thanks again for your much appreciated feedback

You are welcome. 
In your case Hyundai  and kia might offer a good choice of small cars that will suits your needs. Kia stonic is interesting model and Hyundai has similar sized car. Honda jazz hybrid seems ultra popular too. I leave next to Honda dealer and these sells very well. Vw Taigo, or seat and Skoda equivalents are also a good choice. Just avoid anything that has eco boost, wet belts or any similar complicated and unreliable things. I generally recommend Toyota just because they have eliminated all these risky components and their hybrid drivetrain is bullet proof and long lasting.
And I agree that many of theirs new models are too dark and too cramped inside. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Choosing a new car seems to be getting ever more difficult because of the mass of contradictory and misleading information and reviews on the Internet. 

I watched a review the other day and the presenter spent most of the time discussing "life enhancing" features of the car eg foot spar, vanity mirror, vibrating seat and ambient lighting. It would have been better to learn whether the car was comfortable, quiet, economical and drove well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links