Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spoiler Prices

jazzyjc123

hi i want to change my spoiler i quite like the look of the mrd gtr-2 one but at £600 it seems a bit pricey - is this about right if not what spoilers are there out there and what kinda price am i looking at ?

dont want anything to aggresive but the gtr one looked good

also does anyone think MRD are expensive ?

I've spoken to several people who have had or still have the MRD spoiler. Their main complaints are that the fibre glass finish/quality is not that great, and even worse, that the fibreglass has actually cracked on the support arms due to the downforce the big wing creates.

My authentic Toyota Rev5 'combat' spoiler was in the region of £600-ish... which is 3 way adjustable. When you order it, it comes pre-painted. To paint it to a pre-rev5 colour, you really need to strip it down to components (more than you think) and paint individually.

I think you'd need quite a lairy bodykit to carry off the MRD spoiler.

I think MRD are expensive for the quality... but that's just my two pennies worth.

I got a carbon fibrey one for sale. Is the one that Halfords sell, sorta wavey middle. I got it at Max Power this year, but found the legs a bit too short for my liking, so it's just sitting in its box now. Bummer. Nice spoiler tho. Bibbs had seen it. Am looking for 170 ono for it. Hay Jazzy,wots yor e:amil man, I can take a foto of it 2mro, and send it u.

Some dude was selling REV 5 spoilers on IMOC and the MR2oc.co.uk for £200 all in.

Have a look in the classifieds.

Rev 5's the way to go (IMO)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links