Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Icon and Icon Tech differences?

mpm235

Hello all, on the 2019 - 2023 Corolla, what is the difference between the Icon and Icon Tech specification?

I've been looking on Autotrader, but I can't see anything different between them. Thanks, Mark?

The major difference is dashboard. Icon tech has a digit dashboard like on all other trim levels where icon has old school instruments. Some other differences are likely to be presented. You can get a brochure online and make a note. 
👍

• Thanks 1

Pre 2023 Icon is the very basic model. No navigation, old style dash with very small digital display, no parking sensors. Think that's it. Icon tech got pretty much everything you would need in a car - only extra I really would like to have is the blind spot monitor sensor. Mine is Icon tech, and no way I would pay extra for a Design, adding not very well working auto wipers, bigger tyres(the 16s are perfect for this car), auto folding rear mirrors and rear tinted windows - might be missing something.

2023 onwards there is no icon tech anymore, and the base Icon model is equally equipped as the icon tech 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Launch info including trim specifications HERE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2024 at 2:25 PM, Niky said:

Pre 2023 Icon is the very basic model. No navigation, old style dash with very small digital display, no parking sensors. Think that's it. Icon tech got pretty much everything you would need in a car - only extra I really would like to have is the blind spot monitor sensor. Mine is Icon tech, and no way I would pay extra for a Design, adding not very well working auto wipers, bigger tyres(the 16s are perfect for this car), auto folding rear mirrors and rear tinted windows - might be missing something.

2023 onwards there is no icon tech anymore, and the base Icon model is equally equipped as the icon tech 

Had a 19 Design since 2021 and the wipers work perfectly, what experience of these issues are you referring to?

2 hours ago, 2badmice said:

Had a 19 Design since 2021 and the wipers work perfectly, what experience of these issues are you referring to?

I like your question. You are right, I don't have experience with Toyota's auto wipers. My "experience" in this occasion is only this forum - there were few people complaining of them auto wipers, not working very well being very fast when not needed and another way around 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Niky said:

I like your question. You are right, I don't have experience with Toyota's auto wipers. My "experience" in this occasion is only this forum - there were few people complaining of them auto wipers, not working very well being very fast when not needed and another way around 

This is so typical for all Toyota cars as is the road noise. Not a big deal. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links