Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Toys.

Stu8

Well finally plugged in my Apexi AFCII and HKS EVC5. Then took it off for a road tune.

the car feels a hell of alot quicker now. :)

and i must admit at night the interior looks pretty trick now, with all the graphs and lights; it's more like mission control :D

e280c0ec.gif

bloomin 'eck!... B) :drool:

Looks sweet as matey!... nice job.. like i said.. you need to coem to the next meet on the 19th.. :thumbsup:

I think there's something wrong with your car it has all those warning lights up

:D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P

Nice new toys!! I'd love em for the supra!!!!!!!

Must admit I'm very fussy about interior insallation tho.. I hate seeng any wires, and gaps, or anything that looks "stuck on/in"

How much did the EVC5 set you back?? Do you rate it? I know the older models caused boost spikes!

thanks for the comments peeps. :thumbsup:

I think there's something wrong with your car it has all those warning lights up

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :P  :P

it'll be ok. :lol:

Nice new toys!! I'd love em for the supra!!!!!!!

Must admit I'm very fussy about interior insallation tho.. I hate seeng any wires, and gaps, or anything that looks "stuck on/in"

How much did the EVC5 set you back?? Do you rate it? I know the older models caused boost spikes!

No probs with the EVC 5 so far. it's got loads of features but the manual is in jap. so i cant get my head round it at the moment.

At the moment the max i can up the boost is 1.1bar but at the touch of a button i can lower it to 0.8bar.

when i get the manual in english and can play with it properly i'll let you know what i think off it. :)

as for wires. i hate bad installs aswell, the wire coming from the A/V is for my road angel. which i'm hard wirring in this sunday.

bloomin 'eck!... B) :drool:

Looks sweet as matey!... nice job.. like i said.. you need to coem to the next meet on the 19th.. :thumbsup:

where is it?? i'll be up for going sure :)

bloomin 'eck!...  B)  :drool:

Looks sweet as matey!... nice job.. like i said.. you need to coem to the next meet on the 19th..  :thumbsup:

where is it?? i'll be up for going sure :)

19th of Sept.. Leeds... we off Karting!... and a bite to eat...

Check the Meets section.. you will find full details there.. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links