Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boot liner too big with lowered deck

Corolly Poly

anyone else got this problem? Seems well daft that Toyota would sell a liner that only fits when the deck is raised. Just wondering if I have been supplied the right liner.

20240521_163555.jpg

Yep too big. So mine goes in the house when we have the dog carrier in.

I suspected that might be the case. Thanks

• Like 1

The underside of the removable boot floor is rubbery. I flip it over when we have the fluffy idiot about as he doesn't give a monkey's about car residuals.

• Like 1

Just now, Obsidian Estate said:

The underside of the removable boot floor is rubbery. I flip it over when we have the fluffy idiot about as he doesn't give a monkey's about car residuals.

🤣

Have the same issue, a bit disappointed with the design, I expected more from Toyota. I've removed the rear storage container and cover (near rear seat), and then pushed it back. Far from perfect, but better.

Anyone else find the rear storage container a bit useless?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, W1P30UT said:

Have the same issue, a bit disappointed with the design, I expected more from Toyota. I've removed the rear storage container and cover (near rear seat), and then pushed it back. Far from perfect, but better.

not found a use for it yet but didn't realise it was removable. Only use I can think of is for stuff in an emergency when boot is loaded so it can be accessed by dropping rear seats.

I'm thinking I might even cut it down to size as I prefer the deck low most of the time.

52 minutes ago, Corolly Poly said:

anyone else got this problem? Seems well daft that Toyota would sell a liner that only fits when the deck is raised. Just wondering if I have been supplied the right liner.

20240521_163555.jpg

They do a high and low floor version liner, you have the wrong one 

43 minutes ago, Parts-King said:

They do a high and low floor version liner, you have the wrong one 

Bad link but I can't find a genuine toyota low deck liner anywhere on the interweb

2 hours ago, W1P30UT said:

In a word, Yes!

General point, I usually buy a boot liner but the TS comes with a removable boot floor that is 'easy clean' on one side.   Sufficient, I think/hope, for dirty walking kit;   but I don't have a dog...

3 hours ago, Corolly Poly said:

Bad link but I can't find a genuine toyota low deck liner anywhere on the interweb

https://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel3.php?emulate=carbox&query=8661&vptype=671610

https://www.buycarparts.co.uk/rezaw-plast/20254679

https://rezaw-plast.pl/en_US/p/Trunk-mat-black-fits-to-Toyota-COROLLA-XII-E210-TS-2018-/11378

This is the only one I've found. The only thing is that I can't find any confirmation of whether it is shaped to fit with or without the daft storage container.

4 hours ago, W1P30UT said:

It's not great, you would think they would design it to fit the parcel shelf when it's not in use.

I use it for storing an umbrella.

On 5/22/2024 at 2:44 PM, Corolly Poly said:

20240521_163555.jpg

It's a liner. If it fitted when the boot floor was in the lower position, it would be a bucket.

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links