Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Wheels Are These?

EmR2T

They might be Blitz BUT look at the Konig web site for wheels, theres a set on there similar. There also allot of AWESOME wheels to look at 2!!!! :thumbsup:

look like the blitz technospeed ssr or something :)

dont like them at all, they are well fugly in my opinion.... which is probably why blitz dont make them anymore :D

hehe :P

I really like them - but guess am more from the BBS/Borbet/Split rim side of things which don't really go with the MR2.

They aren't tecnospeeds tho

blitz6.jpg

Similar though, but with less spokes and slightly different round the inner rim.

I think modern jap style rims do go well with the MR2, and also plain 5 spokes like khans - but imo I reckon a nice set of deep dish split rim 5 spoke like Azez or Brock/boret would look the business. Kinda like ferrari ones.

Do you know the Enkei model name?

I think you could be right with the brand as having a look on the site - the other new enkei model's have 'racing' written in the centres and mine also have that. Obviously the ones on mine are an older model.

they look like enkei to me as well.. i'm not sure of the model number.. but if you do a search under enkei racing light weight alloys.. you'll probably get a result!.. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links