Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2024 Yaris Cross Hybrid - Need GOOD Seat Covers

Jojobda

Good Day All.

Our Toyota dealership on our island does not get any of the Yaris Cross Hybrids with Leather seats. I am in search of good quality seat cover (real or synthetic leather), that people have actually purchased and tried. I want a good fit that looks like they belong on the seats and doesn't slip or move around.

I have seen some on the Asian market that "look good" but i feel like they are stock photos and am wary of purchasing as i have been misled before for motorcycle parts off the Asian market. US market preferred, UK market will work if they are worth it.

Any help would be appreciated.

One thing to be aware of is that the Yaris Cross (AC200 series) sold in Bermuda is different to the Yaris Cross (XP210 series) sold in Europe. The Bermudan Yaris Cross is larger, longer wheelbase, and has a different body. The seats will probably differ.

Bermuda:

image.thumb.png.507b2d9dda79bb2b65ea4eaa72f121f3.png

Europe:

image.thumb.png.9bca8b85f7b4783ad04792a37a161fe7.png

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

One thing to be aware of is that the Yaris Cross (AC200 series) sold in Bermuda is different to the Yaris Cross (XP210 series) sold in Europe. The Bermudan Yaris Cross is larger, longer wheelbase, and has a different body. The seats will probably differ.

Bermuda:

image.thumb.png.507b2d9dda79bb2b65ea4eaa72f121f3.png

Europe:

image.thumb.png.9bca8b85f7b4783ad04792a37a161fe7.png

Thank you for that, i didnt even know. i definately have the top picture.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

One thing to be aware of

Holy moley. Your knowledge is amazing. 😵

• Like 2

You need to consider seat air bags. Best not to use any seat covers unless they are tailored to your car make and model if your seats has side air bags. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

You need to consider seat air bags. Best not to use any seat covers unless they are tailored to your car make and model if your seats has side air bags. 

That's an important valid and crucial point, especially because of the centre airbags in the front seats between the driver and passenger!!

• Like 3

Definitely - I'd like to get some seat covers for mine but I'm very aware of all the explosives surrounding me in the car and am too scared to put anything in that might change the trajectory of said explosives :eek: 

• Like 2

It's annoying that the Yaris debuted its centre airbag technology back in 2020 & still you cannot get any suitable protective seat covers via a Toyota main dealer. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, forkingabout said:

It's annoying that the Yaris debuted its centre airbag technology back in 2020 & still you cannot get any suitable protective seat covers via a Toyota main dealer. 

Toyota don't recommend any seat covers for that specific reason, that's why they don't do any, except for some Hilux models  

• Like 3

Just now, Parts-King said:

Toyota don't recommend any seat covers for that specific reason, that's why they don't do any, except for some Hilux models  

Its a shame as some people would like to protect the seats from elderly parents etc.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I get a lot of enquiries for seat covers, but they have not done any for donkeys years, not since the days of those long fluffy hairy seat covers, remember them? 🤣🤣

• Haha 7

17 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

Its a shame as some people would like to protect the seats from elderly parents etc.

Oh , I just take a sheet of plastic with me if I am getting a lift in someone else's car.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Is it explosion-proof...? :whistling1: :laugh: 

• Haha 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links