Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

306 Gtr

exon16m

I know this is not the place to ask but i was in my corolla when i saw it and it was much faster than my cts. But i this car was before i became intrested in cars and i cant find anything about it.

I love the side profile of the 306... shame the new one looks nothing like it.

Is the 306 GTR a very fast car or can i put it down to wrong gear, 3 adult passangers and alcohol for 20 ?

I guess you mean the 306 GTi-6? I agree it is a very good looking car! I think its performance is around 0-60 in 7-8 seconds so around the same as your Corolla. Put it down to the passengers and drink m8! You'll have him next time! B)

Was just looking in to this, the 306 GTI-6 is standard around 167 BHp but can be chipped to 176 BHP with around 134 lbft of torque, not too sure about the weight of the car.

Totaly sure you would have nuked him had it just been you in the car, totaly notice the luck of grunt with passengers in the car, i find the CTS very sluggish below 4000 revs, best thing is to sit just below 6 then floor it next time the Pug will have no chance.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links