Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone getting any OTA updates?

Kieranm9091

I've been trying to update mine, bought new subscription, but nothing is happening, I tried it with a usb stick, do you have to unzip it first then put the 6 files onto the stick? 5 iso and 1 text file

It's now uploading to car. Sent toyota a email explaining that the map is to old and had to contact them, got a reply thanking me for my purchase and enjoy my ride, nothing about the problem on how to download new full map. 

Anyway just went to the car I thought I'll give it another bash and it's now downloading 8 of 21, been at it for 35mins upto now.

You would of thought that they would of emailed me to say they have sorted it , if I would of known  I could of started it earlier. 

Haven't tried this yet, but will give it a go these days. 

It seems we should first install the eStore app on the car's infotainment, and then try to install the Map update from eStore. 

Here is a youtube link showing how to install the app, and got a screenshot from Toyota's site showing there is a map update available.....

Screenshot_20240627_190157_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ae2f73ab1cd9719a7a12882bd33d3da6.jpg

I have had a letter today regarding my 23 plate Excel I too will be receiving an OTA update for the lights issue

On 6/24/2024 at 3:43 PM, scabad said:

Hi

Just wondering if you've heard anything back form Toyota

Unfortunately I have not heard anything. I will probably send another email in the coming days. The latest updates that the dealer shows is a big disappointment to be honest. We're still running on Q4 2022 data, when my old Touch 2 system updated each half year.

I wish they actually published a blog or updates in general on the status of their tech within their existing cars. I can imagine its the same with all manufacturers but needs to change imo

• Like 1

Hi All

Have had a letter from Toyota saying there will be an update for my My23 excel via OTA for the hazard lights problem that has been mentioned before, and it will download automatically. 

Will let you know when this happens

8 hours ago, scabad said:

Hi All

Have had a letter from Toyota saying there will be an update for my My23 excel via OTA for the hazard lights problem that has been mentioned before, and it will download automatically. 

Will let you know when this happens

On my letter it says my update will be done automatically, but I won’t know if it’s happening or even after if has happened. 

apparently I just have to trust that it has actually happened, with no way of checking!

53 minutes ago, sportse said:

On my letter it says my update will be done automatically, but I won’t know if it’s happening or even after if has happened. 

apparently I just have to trust that it has actually happened, with no way of checking!

Shame Toyota cant program the screen to display a message that the update has installed successfully & request the drive to acknowledge the message by press an OK button on screen.  

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links