Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Beeping 1 long and 1 2 3 4 6th short one

Monika Zielinska

I have Toyota Yaris , 2018 ,with parking sensors I bet they have been fitted by toyota. My car keeps beeping first it's long one and after 1, 2, 3, 4, 6th short one. Have been in toyota, bcs in Feb they fitted new sensor, bcs 1 of them was pushed in, so thought could be one of them broke again, but they said this beep it's a fault signal... and they need to take car in and put in parts to find out what's going on. Anyone had similar experience? any idea what that could be ? 

do you have a dash cam, is it the parking sensors does it sound the same

I have dash cam ,but it's not build in and it's defo not dash cam. It seems to be like parking sensors error ,but I have been in toyota and they said that's not parking sensors. I booked myself in with them ,but they are expensive:/

I think you have the Toyota Road Runner Laryngitis reverse sensors. Now discontinued for some reason...

Alex

ps sorry, sorry

I have only front sensors , nothing on the back. Problem is I have been  toyota garage and they said that's not a sensor .... 

16 minutes ago, MikeSh said:

Found this - not an exact match but as a lot of this stuff is common among makes it suggests it might well be the parking sensors:

Mazda CX-3 Forum Area - beeps on start-up 1 long, 4 short

People from toyota said that's not the sensors ,to be honest I wish u dont have them 😕

I think it’s morse code for don’t use text speak on a forum.  Let me get this straight, you think you’ve identified the problem but you don’t like the sound of it because it could be expensive so you’d rather find another solution?

• Haha 1

ok do you have a rocker switch either near the heater controls or by the handbrake to turn them off ?

the parking pack was a factory-only option (standard on the icon tech) as you have the fronts only they are dealer fit or aftermarket the front ones are notorious for going off while stationary and in traffic

if you do not want to use them pull the fuse or disconnect the module that should be just under the heater controls with the sounder stuck to the top of it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, anchorman said:

I think it’s morse code for don’t use text speak on a forum.  Let me get this straight, you think you’ve identified the problem but you don’t like the sound of it because it could be expensive so you’d rather find another solution?

I wish I could know whats the problem is.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links