Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear bumper, before and after 2013 facelift

JohanR

Hello there,

I have the following issue: I own a 2010 Verso and this weekend we had a minor accident, by which our rear bumber was severely damaged. I have now found a replacement bumper online, second hand, but it has this black strip in the bottom, which makes it appear as if this is a post-facelift bumper. 

The shop that sells the item won't let me return it if it doesn't fit, so I was wondering: does anyone here know whether this post-facelift bumper will fit on my 2010 Verso?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Kind regards from The Netherlands

Hi I had my rear bumper replaced too using an second scrap yard. My car is a 2010 and the bumper was taken off a 2013. The bumper mounting are the same. I suspect in my case, the scrapped car's bumper wasn't original because it  had the same shape as a 2010. 

• Thanks 1

How is you rear light cluster? Was it damaged? If you need to replace, there are also a few variations in the design and electrical connectors

Rear light cluster is in order, fortunately! I ordered the used rear bumper, thank you for the information! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links