Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh

Dougs

Well what a crap day this has turned into wont go into detail but due to some

young ***** head being off his head at 6:30 on a sat afternoon and being a T**T

and deceiding that hes gonna kick my car im now left with this :crybaby:

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

:censor: :censor: :censor:

That is all wrong, I hope you got the little t :censor: t.

What is wrong with this country? :ffs:

That is so harsh, sorry 2 hear bud, i hope u catch the little :censor: and kick him where it hurts and see how he likes it

Well had missis and daughter in car at the time and was more concerned about there safty at the time and there was 3 of them and one of me but phoned police as they went straight back into the pub i think so just sit and wait for now

oh dear, think uk has many kids that has nothing better to do, my neighbour had a rock thrown through his car window at night, and a Jag's bonnet had been scrapped with something bad too... what nasty kids around these days. :cacker:

But sorry to see ur car like that and that it has happened to u... hope it wont be too expensive to fix.. :(

This is just sick. Some people really have absolutely not the least bit of respect for someone elses property. This is really sickening me.

I hope you know who did this thing, I also hope you have a baseball bat.

A not very cheerfull Yves,

But lets just hope it happens to him when he has a nice car parked outside his drive, i really hope it happens to them back cos they deserve it :yes: bunch of rebels..

for !Removed! sake.... It's not as if were all millionaires....or have received huuuge inheritances, we work hard for a living, and save for those little luxuries in life...only for some selfish arrogant T**T to ruin it.

Hope they catch him.

Vipes

Im young, but i hate young people who do that :ffs: some git that hada problem wit me before and my mates decided he'd kick my wing mirror when he walked past, i thought he wuda grown up since it was like 2+ year ago since we had the problem! this happened few months ago but didnt cause damage but i was well annoyed!

and whoever it was has damaged ur car, and i know how you feel, ul be alot angrier than me!!! :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

i hate !Removed! like them :ffs: :ffs:

sorry to hear bout that mate, scum bags :ffs: need a kicking back!!

hope you catch them.

see if your local dent master can take it out for you :mellow:

It makes you proud to be English...

_40012140_kelly_new205.jpg_40012332_new203.jpg

Then a stark reminder of the scum that does this to peoples property...

DSCF0028.jpg

What a strange world we live in...

:(

It makes you proud to be English...

Thankfully I'm scottish then! ;) :lol: Unfortunately there's just as many w :censor: s...

They totally deserve a kicking but I wouldn't have taken on 3 of them! Hopefully the police might pick them up. I hope it doesn't cost too much to fix Dougs. :)

Just give us an update in what happens next to ur car, as in fixing it, hope that person wont do it again when u get it fixed ..... good luck.

i think u shud run up to them and drop kick em in the face! leave a nasty little dent in their face :lol: btw, wear cricket boots, thatl hurt more :lol::lol: :D

if someone did that to my car and i found out who it was, i would probably get so ****** off and end up smashing their face in, i hate ******s like that, just because they probably dont own a car, or have a car half decent, doesnt mean they should do it to someone elses car, the geezer was probably a nova driving charver ******!, hope you find out who it was mate and hope they get whats coming to them..

But lets just hope it happens to him when he has a nice car parked outside his drive, i really hope it happens to them back cos they deserve it  bunch of rebels..

Chances are he`ll never have a nice car. Animals like that usually end up locked up. :D

However i`m afraid i`d have dragged him outta the pub and put another dent next to it with his head. Total PRAT.

Hope you get it sorted ok mate. :thumbsup:

What is it with these monkeys! :ffs:

With you and your family in the car too... I hope they get caught and - I don't know - made to do something crap!

At least you're all okay.

Take care,

Alan

just wait till I post you pics of my car, these monkey can be found in any carpark (twice in one day)

If they did that to mine i would have gave them a smack back!

probalem is the polcie would be called and i would be done for assault and the little yob would have got away scott free! :ffs:

I had a screwdriver in the boot, but they had already left when I got back

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links