Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Khan Goes For Gold

GT4 BOOSTER

whos gonna win ???

My monies on the the guy who gets the most points...:lol: :P

seriously though.. Kinderlain is a very very tough opposition... gonna be an awesome victory if Khan wins.. :thumbsup:

Hope Khan does it. But, I wouldn`t put money on him.

Hats off to him tho. What a fighter. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good showing but alas... Kinderlan is a class act!...

Nice to see some respect from Kinderlan... good sportsmanship.. :thumbsup:

He nearly came back towards the end - I'm sure most of his punches weren't given by the judges!

I nearly missed it cos I thought it was on at about 6ish - luckily I happened to be in Dixons - it was excellent, there were loads of us in the tv section watching it on hundreds of massive tv's!

He nearly came back towards the end - I'm sure most of his punches weren't given by the judges!

I nearly missed it cos I thought it was on at about 6ish - luckily I happened to be in Dixons - it was excellent, there were loads of us in the tv section watching it on hundreds of massive tv's!

yeah he definately had at least two missed in the last, oh well, wouldnt have changed much, well impressive, a lot of composure for a 17 year old :yes:

Amir's ex-coach said on 5-live that the judges missed several points for him. He then said it was a bit like the scoring in the Eurovision Song Contest and that Terry Wogan would have made a better job scoring..... :lol::lol:

Amir has done himself, family and the whole of Britain proud. He went for experience with the aim of being competitive in Bejing and came away with Silver.

Well done :thumbsup:

When I read the post “Khan Goes For Gold” I thought he had gone Gold on the TOC Forum!

I'll get my coat... :D

When I read the post “Khan Goes For Gold” I thought he had gone Gold on the TOC Forum!

I'll get my coat... :D

no dont botha... go straight outta the door! :lol: :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links