Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yellow Mk2

Roytoner

Hey Roytoner, do you like your number plate situated there? I had to change my plates to normal ones, but I just could't get myself to put the front one down there. I got the Bomex front bumper too, but putting a plate there makes it look like it's sticking a tongue out don't you think? It was ok with my little plate, but the big one just looks ridiculous.

Hey Roytoner, do you like your number plate situated there? I had to change my plates to normal ones, but Ijustcould't get myself to put thefront one down there. I got the Bomex front bumper too, but putting a plate there makes it look like it's sticking a tongue out don't you think? It was ok with my little plate, but the big one just looks ridiculous.

Where else would you put it, as on the front you have a small gril??

Mine is in the window. I agree, it looks really bad on the bumper.

The thing is that sometimes I start work at 4 am, and the less the cop's have to stop me for the better, They are only doing there job but it's a pain in the backside

sometimes getting to work :angry:

I got your point. I originally had mine stick to the centre of the bumper, just under the little grill, but didn't realise at the time it isn't exaclty flat, so after a few days of rain, it started to get a bit wobbly and loose, so just pulled it off and put it in the left corner of the windscreen for now, but havn't been stopped as yet.

How about a square plate fitted just below the top vent?

There was one in york the other week, and looked like someone had kicked it, alot of damage had been done to the f/glass :censor:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links