Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hilux Headlight Lens Fixings Fractured

NWADD

During a Toyota safety check carried out by my local dealer they pointed out that all headlight lens fixing were fractured potentially allowing moisture to enter the headlights resulting in a possible MOT failure. All fractures are in the same places on both headlights. The vehicle has never been used off-road or had any impact of any kind. The vehicle is only used as a car and not as a commercial vehicle. Warranty are not interested in any claim that this is a manufacturer defect/design fault as they claim they have not had any cases and so it’s down to me to pay £2000.00 plus labour for complete new headlights. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Also wondering if it may also be related to body flex like the windscreen issue.

IMG_4563.thumb.jpeg.22498fa63e3ce11e1e4c85ce3430be51.jpeg

The windscreen will be a structural part of the body, whereas can't see that headlamps are.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links