Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Previous Aygo and new Aygo X

TEST DRIVER

I think it would be a good idea to have separate sections for the previous Aygo and the latest Aygo X instead of having them grouped together. As an example if i log on to a topic about the auto box on the Aygo thinking it is on the latest CVT box but i then find it is on the previous models MMT box. Perhaps viewing a topic on leaks thinking its about the latest Aygo X but then finding its on the previous Aygo.

The Fiat forum have different sections for the 500  from the 60s 500 and the latest 500.  The MINI forum (BMW MINI)  has separate sections for each of the different  years series 1, 2 and 3.

Just an idea that i think most members would welcome. 

We've had similar suggestions before - splitting model forums into sub-forums for different generations, etc, and, in the case of this Club, this wouldn't be workable due some models having up to 12 generations. 

As regards the Aygo & Aygo X, perusing that forum today, members do usually identify which version they are posting about, and their published profile, which includes which model they have, also gives a clue as to which they have.

Conversely with the couple of forums which contain sub-forums, quite frequently members do post in the wrong forum for their model.

As regards the 500 and Mini forums, this type of split may well work for them, but they do have a limited range of models compared to Toyota.

• Like 2

A good indicator is what is in the title and looking at the threads OP's profile

KGB10 2005-2014 (was an early diesel)

KGB40 2014-2021

KGB70 2021 onwards

2005-2021 Aygo automatics are all MMT (automated manuals) the KGB70 is based on Toyotas own platform and uses an Aisin CVT - due to cars being only 3 years old at most are under warranty or have not done many miles, the reliability of Aisin gearboxes is very good (used in the yaris from 2012) - don't mix these boxes up with the Nissan/Renault Jatco gearboxes

splitting forums up on an established forum is an admin/moderator's nightmare

you are best off posting your own thread for the information you require

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links