Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Seat Covers Recommendation

152bobby

My daughter is looking for some front seat covers for her Aygo 2014 MK2.

Nothing fancy or expensive, she is just fancies a temporary make over.

Loads of generic ones out there, so just asking if anyone has bought any.

If she’s a cheap Jack/Jill like me, she could use a plain towel, holing the part against the back in place by clipping it under the headrest, it worked in my old 98 Corolla but not in my GR bucket seat.

She would like those first ones, but it states Peugeot 103, are those front seats similar to the MK2 Toyota Aygo?

Hi Bobby, the black and pink ones are for a Peugeot 108 which shares the same bits and bobs as the Aygo mark 2 and Citroen C1 mark 2.  I always remember @Puglet calling them "The triplets"....In fact I have mark 2 seats out of a Citroen C1 Furio in my Aygo mark 1 and they fit perfectly, plus the fact that they are so much comfier and supportive than the (pretty awful) mark 1 seats.

There are loads of pink things on eBay for the Aygo/C1/108(Seat belt pads, mats etc).....Not too expensive either for a makeover on her car......Of course I didn't look too hard.....Not quite my colour. 😉

Go on.....Spoil her, you know you want too!!!!:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Agent Orange said:

Hi Bobby, the black and pink ones are for a Peugeot 108 which shares the same bits and bobs as the Aygo mark 2 and Citroen C1 mark 2.  I always remember @Puglet calling them "The triplets"....In fact I have mark 2 seats out of a Citroen C1 Furio in my Aygo mark 1 and they fit perfectly, plus the fact that they are so much comfier and supportive than the (pretty awful) mark 1 seats.

There are loads of pink things on Ebay for the Aygo/C1/108(Seat belt pads, mats etc).....Not too expensive either for a makeover on her car......Of course I didn't look too hard.....Not quite my colour. 😉

Go on.....Spoil her, you know you want too!!!!:biggrin:

Cheers Neil 👍

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links