Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris excel my23 blue warning light

essbe

Had this happen today and neither Toyota dealer knows what it is. Momentarily saw a blue square icon where the speed advisory icon appears it had an outline of a car and a no entry type sign over the top. the car was stationary in drive and with brake assist engaged and no other vehicles moving or close by and no other indicators. the car drove away normally and the speed advisory returned. Toyota dont know what it was and the manual didn't have any indications. probably not a big deal but if these robot cars show you a picture it would be nice to know what the message was. so anyone else seen this or is it another Bigfoot mystery.

Edited by essbe
spelling

Don't worry about it - The system just isn't very good and will randomly 'see' signs that we don't even use in this country.

The thread DD links above and also the threads linked in that thread cover it pretty thoroughly :laugh: 

I often see a motorway road sign when not near one usully you are leaving a motorway.

On top of that road speed can also be inaccurate on the dash & the sat nav either one or both at the same time.

• Like 1

Sounds like a highway/motorway type symbol.

I sometimes see End of Motorway symbol on unrelated A road because I pass over the top of a motorway, which probably confuses it.

Speed limit priority is GPS location if no road signs read recently.

14 hours ago, Cyker said:

Don't worry about it - The system just isn't very good and will randomly 'see' signs that we don't even use in this country.

The thread DD links above and also the threads linked in that thread cover it pretty thoroughly :laugh: 

I keep getting a 25 speed limit in 1 area when I drive every single day. Quite odd as I'm sure we do not have a 25 sign at all in the UK, but I just ignore it anyway.😂

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links