Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust system for 1994 2.8l Hiace diesel auto

Rber

Do any Hiace owners out there know where to source a new exhaust system for our 1994 model?  Our exhaust seems to come in two sections, and it is the rear section which includes the round shaped silencer box and the long and snaking pipe which is going.  I have seen systems advertised for the 2.4l diesel van but I don't know if they are compatible with ours.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Proud owner of a Hiace since 2018!

1994 will be a made-to-order if they have a pattern for it, cost wise find an exhaust shop and get one custom-made as parts have long been discontinued

can you pm me your frame number

Thanks for replying. I have the VIN number, I take it that's the same as the frame number: LH1130075028.

That is a Frame Number

Built - 05/1994

Model - LH113V-RRPDS

originally built as a 6 seater, side glass, 4 door, 1250kg springs with a standard roof and 2WD

3L 2.8 diesel

front pipe - 17410-5B022

mid/tail - 17430-5B260

Thanks for the info.  Looking online using the OEM numbers you gave me I have come across a company called spareto based in Estonia that may be able to provide parts. A lot of people appear to have used them successfully for other car manufacturers.

I can find plenty of listings but nothing in stock or is 30-60 days made to order

I would phone around a few exhaust shops/fabricators

Yes I'm coming around to that solution myself.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links