Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Improvements or blingy bits

Uragan

What improvements or blingy bits have you added to your rav … interior or exterior …😊

• Like 1

Changed some of the lights to LED's as they were not fitted to the '21 PHEV (reversing, puddle, interior).  Added a bug deflector to the bonnet and sequential repeater lights to the side mirrors in place of the standard ones.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ernieb said:

Changed some of the lights to LED's as they were not fitted to the '21 PHEV (reversing, puddle, interior).  Added a bug deflector to the bonnet and sequential repeater lights to the side mirrors in place of the standard ones.

Any electrical issues since you fitted theLEDs and sequential repeater lights???
I had a load of trouble with indicators flashing 10 times or more when unlocking the car ect.Was advised to remove them as that could well have instigated the problem but will never know for sure.Would luv to put them back in but not sure that I would get the relevant parts fitted under warranty a second time.🤷🏻🤷🏻.

• Like 1

Horizontal cargo net.

Back of rear seats vertical cargo net.

Velcro rechargable PIR light in the boot.

LEDs in the boot.

LEDs in the reversing light. 

Top Tray in the arm rest.

Divider tray in the glove box.

Knee pad for left leg on the hard centre console. For someone just shy of 6ft3 that made a huge difference on long drives. 

That's it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Terry10 said:

Any electrical issues since you fitted theLEDs and sequential repeater lights???
I had a load of trouble with indicators flashing 10 times or more when unlocking the car ect.Was advised to remove them as that could well have instigated the problem but will never know for sure.Would luv to put them back in but not sure that I would get the relevant parts fitted under warranty a second time.🤷🏻🤷🏻.

No everything has been fine. (As @Nick72 knee pad - worth while addition depending on your body size etc.)

• Like 1

Oh and a bin that hangs on the back of the passenger front seat. 

AutoClover wind deflectors (also they cover the chrome trim around the windows), wireless charging tray, FitCamX Dashcam

IMG_7864.jpeg

IMG_2708.jpeg

• Like 1

Horizontal cargo net to stop the shopping going flying

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nick72 said:

Horizontal cargo net.

Back of rear seats vertical cargo net.

2 hours ago, ColinB said:

Horizontal cargo net to stop the shopping going flying

Where did you guys get your cargo nets? 
I could really do with something like this in the boot. I'm using a couple bungees at the moment which are good enough, but would prefer nets..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, P_J said:

I could really do with something like this in the boot. I'm using a couple bungees at the moment which are good enough, but would prefer nets..

Two options for starters:

(but I'm still using bungees! 😉 )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, P_J said:

Amazon and the Chinese version of eBay. Don't recall specific products. Some listed as specific to RAV4, but I ended up measuring things up just in case.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rigsby said:

AutoClover wind deflectors (also they cover the chrome trim around the windows), wireless charging tray, FitCamX dashcam

IMG_7864.jpeg

IMG_2708.jpeg

Tell me more about your wind deflectors please. Any chance of a part number?

See below post

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Nick72 said:

Tell me more about your wind deflectors please. Any chance of a part number?

The AutoClover ones are available online, I got mine off eBay, the main reason I opted for them, was they cover the chrome trim around the windows.

Most of the other makes seem to clip under the rubber seal leaving the chrome trim exposed.

The AutoClover ones are fixed over the chrome trim by 3M tape, they come with degreaser and cleaner, mine have been on for 3 years with no issues

Search on eBay for auto clover wind deflectors rav4

• Thanks 1

@Nick72 Mine are auto clover aswell … they fit nicely and look good 😊 

IMG_2129.thumb.jpeg.fdce47172abb8482e4ecde6baf0de980.jpegIMG_2128.thumb.jpeg.dd7b6d63d084a06b2bdac58e8db17cba.jpeg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rigsby said:

The AutoClover ones are available online, I got mine off eBay, the main reason I opted for them, was they cover the chrome trim around the windows.

Most of the other makes seem to clip under the rubber seal leaving the chrome trim exposed.

The AutoClover ones are fixed over the chrome trim by 3M tape, they come with degreaser and cleaner, mine have been on for 3 years with no issues

Search on eBay for auto clover wind deflectors rav4

Thx. Awesome.

Can they also be removed easily?

Yes .. it’s only double sided sticky tape … 👍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nick72 said:

Thx. Awesome.

Can they also be removed easily?

Most other kits are 4 piece whereas the AutoClover one is 6 piece and includes the small window behind the rear doors, which I think is aesthetically much better than the others.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links