Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

3 and 4 cylinder engine.

Yaris_Cross

Had the Mk4 since March it has its pro's and cons, ride can be a bit choppy and harsh at times, it's a very different car to the Mk3

• Like 2

That's to do with the 17" wheels and tyre profile of the excel. My 16" are all pro's, the only thing I want is 205/55/16 that would be perfect. 205/45/17 is just stupid for comfort. 

• Like 2

I did the test drive with the 18" and was really surprised that not only I don't feel every stone on the road but with its suspension it's quite comfortable overall. I got my Yaris with 17" and bought 16" for the winter and I don't really feel the difference. But I rarely drive over the curb so maybe for the regular road it doesn't matter that much? 

• Like 1

The thing I love about the 15" steels on mine is they are almost completely care-free! Hit a pot hole? Who cares! Hit a kerb? Doesn't matter! Need to climb a kerb to let an ambulance through? No worries! :laugh: 

The contrast to people in SUVs with 4000" rims is hilarious, esp. when they're tailgating me and suddenly slow to pick their way through speed humps and pot holes while I don't even slow down :laugh: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cyker said:

The thing I love about the 15" steels on mine is they are almost completely care-free! Hit a pot hole? Who cares! Hit a kerb? Doesn't matter! Need to climb a kerb to let an ambulance through? No worries! :laugh: 

The contrast to people in SUVs with 4000" rims is hilarious, esp. when they're tailgating me and suddenly slow to pick their way through speed humps and pot holes while I don't even slow down :laugh: 

Agreed 15” rims rock

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links