Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Should I consider this 1999 Toyota Estima?

kubz

I am on the lookout for an affordable 7 seater and wondered if this Toyota Estima is a good contender. It is a 2.4 engine auto, 1999, one previous owner, 203000 miles. Waiting to hear back about service history but described as well maintained.. the MOT isn't due until May next year. Up for £1,000. Seems a bit crazy, a lot higher mileage than anything else but I'm really drawn to it and have always liked these cars. Any opinions?

Toyota Estima 1999

I can see the price seems low but with that kind of mileage, no warranty, I would be cautious, personally.

Although, I don't have experience with the Estima and generally hear positive feedback, the other advice I have received is that it will be difficult to get parts. Considering the age of the car and it being an import, you want make sure repairs won't be too costly, otherwise you might end up paying more for repairs than the value of the car.

Toyota PREVIA .....good vehicles generally with an excellent rep for reliability/longevity.

I've had my V6 Estima for nearly 9 years now and it's frankly the best car I've ever had.

The MOT history is not horrendous given its age and mileage but it suggests that it has been run on a limited budget when it comes to tyres etc with several references to tyre condition.

TBH, at the price I don't think you can go far wrong.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links