Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking to buy a used Avensis, Corolla Verso or Verso

ToyotaRunner

Hello,

I'm currently looking to buy one of these used Toyota models with automatic transmission:

1. Avensis, 2006+, 1.6-1.8l petrol

2. Corolla Verso, 2006+, 1.6-1.8l petrol (Non-MMT/Multimode)

3. Verso, 2006+, 1.6-1.8l petrol

Other requirements:

You reside within 70 mile radius from St Neots, Cambridgeshire, in London or somewhere around Brighton.

Visible reg plate, up to 125k miles, full service history, no heavy rust underneath, up to a few rust marks on the exterior, not damaged /no write-offs etc, good engine & gearbox - no major faults overall (meaning it doesn't need much investment).

I'm currently residing in St Neots so happy to come and look at the car if it's within 30 miles from me. Please be ready to record a video if you live further away.

Happy to receive your quotes but please be aware that I'm looking for a sensible price.

Thank you for your attention!!🙌

You are better off checking out Autotrader and finding one, when I used to reply to wanted adverts, many ''buyers'' get on a high horse and start to think they are doing the seller a favour and expect a perfect car for little money.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links