Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What are the chances….!

Flatcoat

We are presently in southern Germany a few miles inland from Lake Constance. Wending our way back to the caravan late afternoon near Lindau, and on a B road equivalent, coming towards is a UK 72 reg RAV PHEV in white. What are the chances! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Hi Adrian, probably the same chance as England winning a football final.😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Too soon man, too soon :crybaby: 

A lovely area,a few years back now, but I remember the rolling grass fields with real cows, with real cowbells.

Got a ferry across the lake from or to, Switzerland, can't remember which,as I am old and a long time ago.

Saw quite a few British reg cars around at the time, such gems as Talbot sambas, assorted rovers and fords.

Maybe some of them made it back without the assistance of the AA.

Although that wasn't such a common thing then, a pal in a 70s VW campervan was crossing Belgium and blew the engine, four bolts later, and a bill with several noughts on it (Belgian francs at the time) he got a 1200 beetle engine from a scrappy which would hardly move the camper, but did get it back to blighty.

• Like 2

Note to self: "72 PHEV does not mean 1972" or "do not post in forum when you wake up needing tea at 4 am"

• Haha 1

Yep, I do mean XX72XXX reg, not 1972….! 
The area on the German side is fruit growing, miles and miles of Apple orchards, pear trees, plums, cherry’s, currants, hops, grapes and even figs. It is great for cycling and walking but all done without being anti car. Also noted there is still snow on the Austrian and Swiss mountain tops…. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links