Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clear Front Lights And Side Indicators

mr2nut123

anyone got a uk website or know anywhere in west yorkshire you can pick some of these up? cheers

If you mean the crystal clear ones

www.revision6.com

Russ

RMG Developments

Yo MR2nut, doesn't your car already have them on it? Looks like you got clear wings repeaters already. I'd have thought if the person before had spent the money for the kit and wheels etc. he would have changed the lights as well. There are two types of front indicators and wing repeaters available, the normal clear ones, which are old hat now, and the new style crystal ones, which look much more nicer now.

If you mean the crystal clear ones

www.revision6.com

Russ

RMG Developments

Hi russell

Thats a great site that you have quoted there mate. Cheers for that :thumbsup:

jerry!!

badass that aint my car mines just standard at the min so its got the old orange lights so im after the crystal ones, look well mint on a white car aswel :thumbsup:

just me been dumb but i cant find them on the site. also, are they the new crystal ones like these?

link

also, found a place that do the side repeaters, are these just in clear or are they redesigned in the new crystal style aswel?

link

yeah they are the crystal ones mate.

They havn't updated the website for ages now ! They sell heaps more than what's onsite. Simply give them a call mate. Ask to speak to Matt... he'll sort you out ! Tell him Jimlad sent you.... :)

kool. cheers jimlad. i wouldnt have ever realised and would have ordered them from half way round the world lol :P how much are the bumper ones by the way? also, side repeaters?

the corners ( bumper ) .. are £55... as for the side repeaters... I dunno mate.

Other places sell the corners for £80 !!!

They do crop up on eBay from time to time but beware. A few people have come unstuck. Dodgy ebayers. :angry:

nahhhh, like the way that feels when u change gear, got my mind set on that un now :P got sum sparco pedals on the way aswel and later on this steering wheel

simoni

good choice mate, i was gonna get them in black too. used them in my mates car once, nice grip

cheers for the link, I'll have a look.

6504.jpg

Think I will get these ones in black.

I've got those too, my view is they look great but can be very slippery when the sole of your shoe is wet.

On a few ocassions my foot's completely slipped off the clutch pedal when I've got in to my car following rain. :wacko:

mmm Sparco :thumbsup:

Tell me thats not the first time you have visited revision6?

They have EVERYTHING on there!

Hi JappyBeast

I'm new to the mr2 world thats why i haven't seen that site before. Hey thats why I've got you guys to help me out from time to time :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Every MR2 owner has Revision6 tattooed on their arm!

Hehehehe

I'v even got it on my windscreen

Russ

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links