Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crankshaft Error Code P0016

siddharth

Hello, I recently purchased a Toyota Auris 1.33 VVT-i petrol vehicle in UK. After driving it for a short distance, I noticed that the oil level was low. I changed the oil to 5W-30, but two days later, I received an error code P0016 (Crankshaft position/camshaft position, bank 1 sensor A). I have checked the OBD and there are no misfires or unusual sounds. However, the car occasionally stalls while driving, and when I press the gas pedal, it does not respond for a few seconds before regaining power. Even downshifting does not immediately resolve the issue, but after a few seconds, the car regains some power.

So my question is how to get off from error P0016 ??

Thank you very much for your help and reply. I really appreciate it. I have a trip of around 500 miles coming up in four days. Do you think that's okay, or do you have any quick solutions?

Screenshot_20240724_011655.jpg

See forum posts by other users on the same topic as Bper

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links