Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Considering this car - thoughts?

liquidv

10 hours ago, anchorman said:

I wouldn’t not buy a 24 model on the grounds of this hoo hoo (very quiet buzzer).  If push comes to shove it’s easy to disable but with the radio on you can hardly hear it.  It’s quite a pleasant sound actually, I might even speed more often just to hear it!

Ok ok i give it could be quite annoying but it’s too late now so I’ve got to live with it. I can’t be bothered going through loads of settings to turn it off so there you go it’s ignore it or find a different car where it’s easier to turn off. On my last Yaris I never even bothered turning lane departure warning off either and that was a much louder beeping noise, it just became something in the background that I eventually got used to.

I’ve had lots of cars over the years with various squeaks and rattles which I have lived with rather than going mad trying to find where it’s coming from I just seem to be able ignore them and not get bothered by it.  

• Like 5

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202404279108247?sort=price-asc&aggregatedTrim=Dynamic&colour=Blue&colour=Black&exclude-writeoff-categories=on&make=TOYOTA&maximum-mileage=25000&model=YARIS&postcode=SE1 7PB&price-to=17000&radius=200&year-from=2020&year-to=2024&advertising-location=at_cars&fromsra

Does anyone want to share their thoughts on this one? Seems like it's been listed on Autotrader since 27th April 2024 (3 months)

Seems suspiciously low priced?

Last MOT done was 26th June which was passed, no advisories.
Haven't run a HPI check on it yet, they aren't cheap! lol

• Like 1

It's from a car trader, so if it hasn't been listed as written off then it's fine. If a car was written off previously and in the data system, normally autotrader automatically identify it on their system as written off and category. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mojo1010 said:

It's from a car trader, so if it hasn't been listed as written off then it's fine. If a car was written off previously and in the data system, normally autotrader automatically identify it on their system as written off and category. 

I'm surprised it isn't sold considering it's quite a bit cheaper than most Dynamic models on autotrader at the moment with low mileage, will investigate more 

• Like 1

When I was at a dealer this week, you couldn't move for pre-owned cars, if they could stack them they would have done.  Maybe priced to sell as they are losing money having it in stock and on a forecourt?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jthspace said:

When I was at a dealer this week, you couldn't move for pre-owned cars, if they could stack them they would have done.  Maybe priced to sell as they are losing money having it in stock and on a forecourt?

good perspective

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links