Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking for Complete Exhaust for Toyota Dyna Ly101 (1997) UK

gholden

Hello All,

I'm looking for spare parts for my Dyna (I've attached a photo).  It's a LY101 chassis (I believe) - so 1997.  The MOT failed due to a leak in the Exhaust system, and looking at the exhaust itself it needs replacing.

I'm struggling to find any suitable parts - so was wondering if anyone had any guidance? 

many thanks

IMG_20240606_145315.jpg

• Like 1

The exhaust on my V6 Estima has recently given up so I've bitten the bullet and gone down the bespoke/custom made stainless steel route because I'm keeping the vehicle until one of us dies.! (probably me..lol).

Expensive yes, but it's a problem I'll never have again,

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RUToyota said:

The exhaust on my V6 Estima has recently given up so I've bitten the bullet and gone down the bespoke/custom made stainless steel route because I'm keeping the vehicle until one of us dies.! (probably me..lol).

Out of interest, how much was that, and where did you get it fabricated?

Final cost hasn't been defined as yet becuse they hadn't actually seen the vehicle when they quoted but it will be £800+ I guess...it's in the workshop as we speak so I should get it back Friday.

Mine's being done in Peterborough by Ecomax and it's a Powerflow system.

Cost of stainless steel has rocketed like many other things. A few years ago it would have cost £5-600 max.

• Like 3

Thanks for the details - I guess if I can't find an alternative then a custom bit of fabrication would be well worth it.

• Like 1

OEM numbers are (without a VIN)

17430-5B660

17410-5B140

with a custom body like that it may have a custom exhaust on it

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, flash22 said:

OEM numbers are (without a VIN)

17430-5B660

17410-5B140

with a custom body like that it may have a custom exhaust on it

Thanks for that, how did you look these up?  When I use this - https://toyota.epc-data.com/dyna_toyoace/ly101/122841/engine/1702/?frame_no=LY101-0007071 this is the parts that seem to come up, but struggling to find anywhere in the UK.

I have access to the full EPC 1974 - 2023

I see your frame number

Built - 05/1997

Model - LY101-TBPDS

2.8 diesel, automatic, high deck, single cab (just low), Steel deck, single tyre rear, rated capacity - 1.25 tonne

the above part numbers are correct

try a main stealer, due to age the custom route may be the best option

• Like 2

Thanks @flash22 - that's super helpful.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gholden said:

Hello All,

I'm looking for spare parts for my Dyna (I've attached a photo).  It's a LY101 chassis (I believe) - so 1997.  The MOT failed due to a leak in the Exhaust system, and looking at the exhaust itself it needs replacing.

I'm struggling to find any suitable parts - so was wondering if anyone had any guidance? 

many thanks

IMG_20240606_145315.jpg

Aww that looks super cute - like a Kei car campervan :laugh:  (Or is it bigger than it looks! :eek: )

3 hours ago, RUToyota said:

I demand quad-exit Can of Japan tips with cherry bomb glass packs, a bypass valve and flame kit also be installed!!! :ranting: :laugh: 

Hi. :whistling1:

52 minutes ago, Cyker said:

Aww that looks super cute - like a Kei car campervan :laugh:  (Or is it bigger than it looks! :eek: )

HAHA - it's bigger than it looks! just looked at some of the kei car campervans - they look pretty sweet!

• Like 1

it's not a sooty camper, think of it as the same size as an Amazon van

Sootycamper.thumb.jpg.a2945007e76839d4439ccc0aaa5dcc67.jpg

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links