Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Cross

Reg Free

Thinking of purchasing a Corolla Cross. Have a Rav 4 atm. Would get it in Ireland but would it be able to be serviced in uk? 

• Like 1

I don’t see a reason not to be serviced by a dealer but no warranty will be included. 

Or could just wait & get the next gen RAV4 which is strongly rumoured to appear next year.

May need the speedometer to be converted to mph.

• Like 1

I have my C-HR showing mph in the middle of the dashboard display, but it also shows kph in the bottom right. I think that is because I have it set up for Imperial measurements - maybe the Corolla Cross has the same setup?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dannyboy413 said:

I have my C-HR showing mph in the middle of the dashboard display, but it also shows kph in the bottom right. I think that is because I have it set up for Imperial measurements - maybe the Corolla Cross has the same setup?

Hmmm. Interesting.

My previous 2019 Corolla hybrid saloon would only show metric measurements. My OH's 2022 Yaris Cross only shows metric also.
And (I just went out to check) my 2023 Corolla Cross is the same, only metric. Very strange.
Hopefully (maybe) Toyota will put out a software update to include imperial measurements in the future?

Either that, or that particular feature wasn't turned on via the dealer settings? Must ask Mr T the next time I am in there.

dannyboy413, is your new CHR Irish sourced or N.I. sourced?
If it's Irish, perhaps Mr T has upped his game.

@Chippy01

My C-HR was bought in Ireland Chris. My previous Yaris Cross and Corolla did not give me the choice of metric or imperial - they were metric only, (and being the age I am, I much prefer imperial 😉). One thought I had when I realised I could show imperial on the C-HR, was maybe Toyota have 'designed' only one system, so that both the European and UK markets were catered for with just the one system???

• Like 1

On 7/26/2024 at 11:47 PM, FROSTYBALLS said:

May need the speedometer to be converted to mph.

speedo cluster is all LCD you can set it to display whatever you want

12 minutes ago, miks said:

speedo cluster is all LCD you can set it to display whatever you want

From an earlier post in this topic:

"My previous Corolla hybrid saloon would only show metric measurements. My OH's 2022 Yaris Cross only shows metric also.

And (I just went out to check) my 2023 Corolla Cross is the same, only metric."

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links