Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Someones Hit My Car...:(

corollakid20valve

last night was out in notts as usual on my rare sundays off..was going home and some tit in a mondeo just drove into me..I stopped like your suposed to and the mondeo just carried on past where id pulled in!!......the numpty!!...hopefully though ill be able to get his reg off cctv as ive a mate who works in the control room there..lets hope so...but was wondering if anyone knows where I can get get a rear quarter panel for an ae100 hatch... :angry:

thanks for the sympathy and all..but i really only care about getting my new rear quarter at the moment...:(

I think the rear quaters are an all in onee panel dude. Think they are linked to the roof and to the pillar where the door catch is.

I think the only thing that can be done with this is to take it to a body shop and have it pulled out, filled and sprayed.

Sorry bout the accident.

Ad

toyota will be able to supply one but wont be cheap. only other option is the breakers and get em to cut one off. they can be joied at the 'b' and 'c' pillars without a problem.

sorry to here that m8 hope you get the reg plate and take the w****r to the cleaners.

thankfully i have a mate who's a damn good panel beater and weve worked out it can be pulled out..so i dare say its time to aint the whole car like i was going too anyway :)...after ive tortured the scroat that hurt my baby..(my car!! lol)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links