Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Viper Stripes

Rea

yeah, as above...

they look good on Dodge Vipers, AC Cobras, and even 1960's Mustangs..

But on a 1 litre Yaris.....

not on yoru nelly

no no no

The rule of thumb is:

Have you got an engine displacing more than 5 litres?

yes= shelby stripes are cool

no= shelby stripes are utter nob

What a yaris would look like...... :lol:

Leave the strips to the big boys like the viper... actually some mini's have them... even saw this new mr2 yellow one with black viper stripes, driven by a girl too... :ph34r:

vitzbadge.jpg

Group.jpg

What a yaris would look like...... :lol:

Leave the strips to the big boys like the viper... actually some mini's have them... even saw this new mr2 yellow one with black viper stripes, driven by a girl too... :ph34r:

vitzbadge.jpg

stripes.jpg

Group.jpg

that orginates from the john cooper days so slightly permisable

mini cooper???

john cooper???

rally days???

red with white roof and white stripes???

youll get what i mean :lol:

thats just wrong its just like the numpty near me who put them on his Ka..my how we laughed when he wrote it off :D

There is a Ford Ka round my way, full body kit, in... purple, dnt understand why the guy would want that. See the car every week near enuff...

He has silver dual white stripes along the bonnet, roof, the spoiler and down the back.

Looks okay, but Im pretty sure he could have chosen better gfx, i mean strips arn't original.

Its just that theres about 4 yaris's the same colour in my town and I want mine to be different, just dont have the imagination or knowledge so any suggestions about what I can do to it that is cool and relatively cheap would be much appreciated! Cheers!

he my opinion they are quite nice, but some nice thin ones would be more appropriate on the yaris. But i do think you should come up with something more original and do something that has a edge of safistication.

:thumbsup:

mm, why not have a big logo saying YARIS on your car, now no one has down that lol,

can anyone explain to me why guys be it mostly neds have big stickers saying the name of the car,

is it so they dont forget there two sylable car name "pu-geo" or

is it so they dont forget which one is theres,

Thou i think they spell it wrong it should be "R-E-T-A-R-D"

I was thinking of two thin ones either on the left or right running along together, not one down either side of the middle, if you know what I mean.

well to be honest, it's ur car so it's ur choice, people are only giving opinions here, but they can't really tell you what to do... so if u like having the stripes go for it that's all i can say :yes: if ur not happy with them it's just one strip away!! :P

Me thinks Viper stripes are the ghey, maybe a fancy worked out sidestriping might better highlight the lines of the car, dunno, maybe someone could do a bit of photoshopping with that for you.

Cheers, Yves.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links