Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fujitsubo Exhaust

DJNS

hey wasup

I Bought a yaris T-sport last week and would like to know if anyone can tell me how loud the fujitsubo exhaust is, from outside and inside the cabin...don't want it sounding like a nova with a big exhaust.

Thanks

thanks, so i take its more or less high pitched judgin it from them sound clips..?

Ermm... those clips are of Nizan's car... which has a full 4into2into1 race system all the way from Japan.

If you've just got the backbox on, it's a lot deeper and quieter!

hope so, my yaris is in the bodyshop at the mo, just having some work done on it, gonna get them to fit the exhaust and should have it back in a couple of weeks hopefully. :D

yeah just the back box makes a much deeper quieter sound,

with the full system from inside the cabin the noise isnt too bad but from the outside its VERY offensive :D

so the back box wont bother you to much might drone a little on long trips, but hey just turn ya music up :thumbsup:

:D Good good, i ordered it from Envy Performance today...and don't think my sound system will ever be turned down whilst drivin :lol:

ull love it, makes a loverly nice lo tone :thumbsup: and will get u some nice looks, people dont expect a yairs 2 make that kind of noise :D

I notice u are not a gold member you should have gone gold before hand!

could anyone tell me/pm me the price they paid for the exaust and whether this was as a gold member or not!!

thankyou!

CB :thumbsup:

:D Good good, i ordered it from Envy Performance today...and don't think my sound system will ever be turned down whilst drivin :lol:

Your "power getter" went out today, so expect a parcel sometime tomorow, just in time for the weekend. :thumbsup:

Kevin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links