Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

About filter air cond

Malko83

image.thumb.jpeg.28b1b2791d85df33a17d4ac2708a71c4.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.2ede2bfda9c18d6fa02266f981d39a52.jpeg

Since 2012, I think that the filter has never been changed by the Toyota dealers during all the overhauls. The filter is very dirty and was installed crumpled and bent !!!!!. Easy to change when you find it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Since I change the filter, it is a complete different and much better work.  It is a pity to lose 12 years of a good service for that kind of problem !!!!!!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2024 at 9:11 AM, Malko83 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.28b1b2791d85df33a17d4ac2708a71c4.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.2ede2bfda9c18d6fa02266f981d39a52.jpeg

Since 2012, I think that the filter has never been changed by the Toyota dealers during all the overhauls. The filter is very dirty and was installed crumpled and bent !!!!!. Easy to change when you find it. 

Hi,

My IQ 1.4 diesel is from 2009, I bought it imported in 2014 with 87,000km. At the moment it has 253,000 kilometres and has been serviced on time. When I saw the condition of this cabin filter, I couldn't help but go and have a look at the one in my car (I don't drive it any more, but my children do!) and it was only today that I had the chance,
Equally disappointed. It was also very dirty. I can't understand why they didn't replace it, it's a fairly cheap part, the access isn't the best but... 

8 minutes ago, HRNABEQUE said:

Where is the filter??

Look at the second picture

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links