Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo spare wheel kit

r66stu

Hi, 

On my last Aygo I had the OEM spare wheel ,tool kit annd screw kit and I’m after that again. I know I can make up the kit with non Toyota parts, but I’m after the original kit.

I have asked my Toyota dealer but they said they are no longer available for order.

Does anyone know where I might be able to still get the kit? 

(2016 Aygo)

Thanks.

Bear in mind that Toyota Parts Direct is a Toyota dealer - Fish Bros - so may be in the same position.

• 4 weeks later...

I feared that my new Aygo X wouldn’t have a spare, of course when I checked I found the dreaded bottle of gloop and an inflator 🙂

I contacted Toyota Parts Direct (Fish Brothers in Swindon) who explained that they didn’t hold all the parts in stock but they arrive quickly once the order is placed and are usually dispatched within 3-days. They were friendly and helpful.

if you decide to buy their kit be aware that they send it in 3 packages and the postage is (currently) £23.99 - they use next-day DPD courier service. Given the size and speed of delivery it really isn’t that bad - particularly when they are well priced for the parts.

My local dealer couldn’t match their price and said they often use Toyota Parts Direct themselves!

The one thing I would say is that the largest priced item in the kit is a replacement boot-floor. I can see why it is included (it has folds to enable you to get under it easier) but it is possible to use the original boot floor and, to my eye, it actually looks quite neat. In my opinion you could probably do without the new one and save about £80, food for thought - you can see the difference  in the attached photos.

If you get to the end and wonder what the two fasteners are for, they attach the corner lugs of the 2 black boot assemblies to the boot floor, see last photo.

I have attached some pictures which may help people decide if it is something they are interested in.

hopefully I will never need it 🙂

IMG_8663.jpeg

IMG_8672.jpeg

IMG_8675.jpeg

IMG_8677.jpeg

IMG_8673.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links