Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Request for modifications to Yaris III 2017

MarcinP

Hello, first of all I hope you guys are good. Second: sry for my bad english 

I have a Yaris 3rd gen 2017 engine 1.0 Can I upgrade my Yaris a bit?

- I am interested in replacing the lamps with LED ones
- Automatically turn on the lights at dusk
- replacement of clocks from analog to digital
- Folding mirrors, I've already trained myself in this topic, I have everything except the mirrors. I'm looking for them

I am buying Antęna Rekin org. After returning from vacation, I will polish all the wax, etc.

1715581340030.jpeg

1720246453299.jpg

1722752192274.png

Topic moved to the Yaris forum

• 3 weeks later...

Any incandescent bulb (wire element) can be changed to an LED equivalent - but the light output is not always the same so you may be disappointed. Indicators are usually better, but they will cause "hyper flash" as the car will think you have a bulb failure - blink-blink-blink very fast - instead of blink-pause-blink-pause-blink-pause.  Resistors will have to be added to "trick" the indicator relay into thinking it has normal bulbs.

Headlight bulbs - changing to LED bulbs is not allowed in the UK, the law may be different for your country.

It is better to get the same type of bulb, but a brighter output.  This link may help you identifying bulbs you may want to change from normal to LED

UK Shop - Identifying bulbs

Headlight - Philips X-treme are 150% brighter than the standard headlight bulb.

I cannot comment on changing dials - may well be an uneconomic option.

Other options, like folding mirrors - anything is possible, depends on how much work and time you want to invest.

Also see this comment on the forum

TOC question on headlight bulb and LED

Auto lights are a no-go as it's very integrated into the car's system

gauges there are different types depending on what systems are fitted like pre-collision and LTA, you also need to change the steering wheel controls, if you do not have audio controls you will need to change the clockspring aka spiral cable as well

headlights,  you have the base headlamps they use the standard H4 bulbs, LEDs are illegal across the EU unless they are factory fit, H4 bulbs give you plenty of options like Phillips Whitevision and Osram Nightbreakers

I want to replace the entire lamps, not the bulbs.

I wonder if it's enough to just replace the headlights because I have a leveling knob in the cabin

Zrzut ekranu 2024-09-07 082914.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@flash22 In some Yaris III Lift models there are light sensors and a lever with AUTO function, I think they can be retrofitted.

Unless it requires replacing a module and connecting an additional harness

Zrzut ekranu 2024-09-20 092659.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-09-20 093046.png

CZUJNIK-NASLONECZNIENIA-89121-52010-TOYOTA-YARIS-III-MK3-XP13-2011-OE-Numer-katalogowy-czesci-89121-52010.jpg

it's not that simple it uses a different B-ecu for a start the wiring for the lights is completely different

you will need to rewire both headlights to change them to the projector headlights you will also need to add a relay for the full beam shutter solenoid

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links